Subject: RE: Call for expressions of interest to join the EU Health Task Force (EUHTF) Advisory Group
From: "EUHTF" <[email-masked]>
To: "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "Sarah Gradl" <[email-masked]>,Gauthier Willemse (SPF Santé Publique - FOD Volksgezondheid) <[email-masked]>, "vigilance.sanitaire" <[email-masked]>, "gkamenov" <[email-masked]>, "akunchev" <[email-masked]>, "vesna.visekruna" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, "Despo Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "coconstantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Christopher Haralambous" <[email-masked]>, "Valentinos Sil
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Julia Geller" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <in
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2024 11:26:07 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

May we please gentle remind you about the call for expression of interest to 
join the EU Health Task Force (EUHTF) Advisory Group for 2025 and 2026.

May we please ask that you kindly express your interest or that you propose 
an expert from your country with a profile in line with the enclosed ToR to 
join the EUHTF Advisory Group, by responding to the below email by Wednesday 
18 December 2024. To include as wide a representation from EU/EEA MS as 
possible, we would encourage candidates from those MS that have not yet 
participated.

Please do not hesitate to contact the ECDC Coordination Team at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] should there be anything 
unclear or you wish to receive any further details.

Thanks and kind regards,

ECDC Coordination Team

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/about-ecdc/what-we-do/partners-and-networks/support-and-services-eueea-countries/health-task-force>

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

From: EUHTF
Sent: 28 November 2024 11:49
To: [email-masked]; Sarah Gradl 
<[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Jurijs Perevoščikovs 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
Anne-Catherine VISO <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
Theodora Kalomama <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; Thomas Hofmann 
<[email-masked]>; Vicky Lefevre 
<[email-masked]>; Director <[email-masked]>; EUHTF 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Call for expressions of interest to join the EU Health Task Force 
(EUHTF) Advisory Group

To:         National Focal Points for Preparedness and Response

Cc:          National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

As you may be aware, a permanent EUHTF Advisory Group was established in 
early 2024. This Advisory Group provides advice on operational, 
administrative and technical matters related to the functioning of the 
EUHTF. The EUHTF Advisory Group meets approximately every six months. Please 
see enclosed the terms of reference (ToR) of the EUHTF Advisory Group and a 
concept note for the EUHTF.

As indicated in the ToR, the EUHTF Advisory Group is composed of the ECDC 
Coordination Team, representatives from six EU/EEA Member States (MS), 
representatives from European Commission Directorates-General (DG ECHO, DG 
HERA, DG RTD, DG SANTE), a representative from the GOARN Operational Support 
Team, an observer from the European Medicines Agency (EMA), observers from 
the WHO Regional Office for Europe (WHO/Europe), and observers from other 
international and non-profit organisations. MS membership of the EUHTF 
Advisory Group is assigned on a rotational basis for two years. Two MS 
members were nominated and selected for 2024 and will continue for 2025. 
Four new MS members are requested to join the EUHTF Advisory Group for 2025 
and 2026.

May we please ask that you kindly express your interest or that you propose 
an expert from your country with a profile in line with the enclosed ToR to 
join the EUHTF Advisory Group, by responding to this email by Wednesday 18 
December 2024.

The EUHTF Advisory Group currently includes MS representatives from Denmark, 
Finland, Germany, Ireland, Portugal and Spain. To include as wide a 
representation from EU/EEA MS as possible, we would request only candidates 
from those MS that have not yet participated.

Each candidate is kindly requested to provide us with a brief description of 
their current position and their experience in emergency preparedness and 
support to response operations, including field deployments.

Following receipt of expressions of interest, all EU/EEA MS National Focal 
Points for Preparedness and Response will be asked to vote and select the 
four new MS candidates for the EUHTF Advisory Group.

Please do not hesitate to contact the ECDC Coordination Team at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] should there be anything 
unclear or should you wish to receive any further details.

Yours sincerely,

Vicky Lefevre and Thomas Hofmann, on behalf of ECDC Coordination Team

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/about-ecdc/what-we-do/partners-and-networks/support-and-services-eueea-countries/health-task-force> 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/about-ecdc/what-we-do/partners-and-networks/support-and-services-eueea-countries/health-task-force>

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.